It comes in 2 different designs (black and white) to choose from, and we believe that they both look very attractive and modern. Based on our research, the 7000 is the best Oral B toothbrush when it comes to the amount of different cleaning modes – it has 6 of them. It’s also a direct competition to the top-end products like the Sonicare DiamondClean.
- Recommended by dentists.
- Oral B’s 3D cleaning action (rotation, pulsation, and rotation).
- Cleans teeth 2x better than a manual toothbrush.
- Patented Braun technology.
- Compatible with many brushing heads from Oral-B.
- 6 cleaning modes.
- Tongue cleaning mode.
- Special “teeth whitening” brushing mode.
- Costs more than most other Oral-B toothbrushes.
Choosing between Oral B vs Sonicare toothbrush brand can be tricky, but in the end, it all comes down to personal preference. If you prefer Oral B, the Precision Black 7000 is obviously one of the ultimate choices if the high price is not an issue.
It offers high-end features, 6 customized brushing modes, and it is compatible with many Oral B brush heads. That means that you can get even more personalized experience, and you can have a single toothbrush handle with a lot of different brush heads. It also comes with an advanced brushing timer that can be mounted directly on a wall in the bathroom.
6 customized cleaning modes:
There are 6 unique cleaning modes to choose from, so you can find the one that suits your current needs and mood.
- Daily Clean – Regular 3D all-around brushing mode.
- Deep Clean – Specialized mode for removing stains.
- Whitening – Special mode that was proven to remove stains from enamel and whiten your teeth.
- Massage- 3 minute gentle brushing mode designed for massaging and improving gum health.
- Sensitive – The gentlest mode which vibrates at lower speed and is appropriate for people with sensitive teeth. It is also a perfect mode for brushing after teeth whitening treatment.
- Tongue cleaning – Tongue hygiene is too often overlooked, but bacteria on the tongue is a main cause of bad breath.
Braun’s patented 3D cleaning action:
The Precision Black uses Braun’s oscillating/rotating/pulsating (3D cleaning action) technology, which is proven to remove twice as much plaque as any manual toothbrush on the market. This technology produces up to 40.000 brush movements per minute.
Advanced pressure sensor and timer:
Just like most top-end electric toothbrushes in the world, the Precision Black 7000 comes with an advanced pressure sensor and timer. The pressure sensor will remind you when you get too aggressive with brushing your teeth and the timer will help you reach the optimal brushing time recommended by dentists. Aggressive brushing is the main cause for gum damages.
The Precision Black also has an inbuilt Quadtimer which will tell you exactly when it is the time to move from one quadrant of your mouth to another.
How about your personal brushing guide? Precision Black 7000 comes with a personalized wireless Smart Guide, which will improve your brushing technique to perfection. It can be calibrated with 2 toothbrush handles, and it can be mounted directly on the wall as well.
- Rechargable handle
- Charging station
- Wireless Smartguide
- Travel case
- 3 refill heads
Compared to Sonicare DiamondClean
|Oral B Precision Black 7000||Comparison||Sonicare DiamondClean|
|How it looks:|
|► 6 ◄|
Daily Clean, Deep Clean,
Sensitive, Tongue Cleaning
|Cleaning modes:||► 5 ◄|
Polish, Gum Care,
Like to shop online? You can order the Oral B 7000 online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep.
Reviews and testimonials
Do you have experience with Oral B Precision Black 7000? Share your review with us down below or check out more reviews directly on Amazon!
Oral B 7000
- My rating
An attractive electric toothbrush from the Oral B product line and one of the best non-sonic toothbrushes on the market based on our extended research. The Oral B 7000 is available in 2 different designs, it comes with a Wireless SmartGuide and 6 unique brushing modes to choose from.