It costs about 50% less than the very best and most expensive Oral B toothbrush and it comes with 3 different cleaning modes to choose from and a pressure sensor.
It’s a great alternative to expensive top-end products and if you haven’t use one before, this might be a good entry level powered toothbrush. It is about 50% cheaper than leading Oral B and Sonicare toothbrushes.
- Recommended by dentists.
- Oscillating / pulsating Oral B technology with 40000 movements per minute.
- Efficient plaque reducing and gingivitis prevention.
- 3 brushing settings.
- Compatible with many Oral B brushing heads.
- Whiter smile and improved gum health in 2 weeks.
- Pressure sensor (light indicator) and timer.
- Includes family toothbrush head holder.
- 2-year warranty and 60-days money-back guarantee.
- Rechargeable battery has less capacity than top-end products (only lasts for up to 1 week).
- Louder than some top-end devices in this category.
One of the best products in this price range. With 3 different brushing modes, Professional Care 3000 doesn’t fall much behind top-end Oral B products like Precision Black 7000. Despite it’s low price, Oral B guarantees that it provide whiter teeth and healthier gums in just 30 days of use.
3 cleaning modes:
- Daily Clean – Normal mode, appropriate for every day.
- Whitening – Specialized for removing stains and polishing.
- Sensitive – Gentle massage mode for people with sensitive teeth.
Advanced plaque removing:
Oral B oscillating / pulsating technology with more than 40.000 brush movements per minute has been clinically proven to effectively remove plaque from surface of our teeth.
Color of bristles will slowly fade away and remind you when is the time to change your toothbrush head. It is recommended to replace them every 3 months.
Advanced pressure indicator:
Reviews and testimonials:
Do you have experience with the Oral-B Professional Care 3000? Share your review with us down below!
Oral B Professional Care 3000