If you hate those plaque scraping procedures with the dentist, you might want to try out the Oral B Triumph 9900 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Guide. This gizmo is excellent not only in removing plaques but also in cleaning between teeth.
It comes with the wireless Smart Guide that helps you in keeping track of how long you have been brushing one quadrant of your mouth but also the pressure you are applying to your teeth.
Developed by one of the world’s most trusted company by dentists, you will enjoy the features of this product.
Complete Teeth Cleaning System
- The Flossaction brush head of the Oral B Triumph 9900 Electric Toothbrush can give you ultimate tooth cleaning with total plaque removal. It can heal gingivitis and prevents it from recurring. It can also restore and reverse gum recession.
- Teeth whitening and polishing showing best results in three weeks.
- The Oral B Triumph 9900 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Guide helps you monitor the pressure you use with the visual pressure sensor that prevents hard brushing which causes pain and gum bleeding.
- The improved brushing guide lets you brush all quadrants for total mouth cleaning.
- The professional timer can be paused if you need to stop brushing and resumed to continue where you left off.
4 Advance Cleaning Modes
The Oral B Triumph 9900 Toothbrush with Smart Guide has four brushing modes to accommodate your special dental needs. This makes it suitable for everybody.
- The clean mode can be used by those with excessive plaque build-ups and for total whole mouth clean. This can also be used to prevent it from coming back.
- The sensitive mode prevents gum bleeding and hard brushing especially for sensitive teeth and gums. Despite its gentleness, it can still deliver thorough whole mouth cleaning.
- For those with gum recession or who are prone to it, the massage mode can stimulate the gums to prevent it from receding. It also helps prevent and correct gingivitis.
- The polish mode is best used with the Prowhite brush head to remove embarrassing stains on the teeth and brings back the confidence of smiling by giving you shiny, white teeth.
What’s included in package?
The Oral B Triumph 9900 Electric Tooth brush with Smart Guide package includes the Smart Guide interactive wireless display that is wall mountable, Flossaction brush head, Probright brush head, Smart Plug travel charger, a deluxe base station with storage for replacement brush heads, and a luxury travel case to store them all when you go on long trips.
Some people, even those who have used other Oral-B electric toothbrushes, may find the Oral B Triumph too rough during the first few days. If this is the case, it is advisable to use the sensitive mode first to get you accustomed to the power brushing your teeth will get. And you should probably watch the Smart guide to see if you are using too much pressure. When you visit your dentist you will be glad for it because you won’t spend as much time having plaques scraped off your gumline.
Floss Action Mode
A plus factor is that the Floss action can thoroughly clean your teeth as well as flossing can. But Oral-B does not advise that you stop flossing. It is still recommended that you continue to floss regularly. You will certainly give your dentist a nice surprise with your newly polished teeth.
Safe for Braces and Crowns
Having dental works, like braces and crowns, will not a problem with the Oral B Triumph 9900. There are replacement brush heads available that are suitable for this kind of need. The only issue you might have is the price but you will find that it is much cheaper than having more frequent dental visits.
There are also complaints about the warranty lasting for only a year. You can try calling customer care for this to see if they offer warranty extensions, especially for battery replacements.
Where to buy it?
Check out the latest pricing and shipping details with all customer testimonials at recommended website below:
All in all, the Oral B Triumph Electric Tooth brush with Smart Guide is a great buy considering the clinical studies and actual results that you will see when your dentist looks at your teeth the next time you visit.
The only thing that can turn some people off, is its high price, so if you want to check out some other Oral B toothbrushes, check out our review of some of the most recommended ones – Precision Black 7000 or Professional 5000.