We have ranked the Sonicare DiamondClean on the top of our list of recommendations because it comes with a high number of advanced features, and because it comes with a travel case and several other goodies. Check out our list of pros and cons, and read our complete review down below.
- Recommended by dentists.
- Standard sonic technology produces 31.000 brush strokes per minute.
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than manual toothbrush on hard-to-reach spots.
- Patented Philips technology.
- 5 cleaning modes for all kinds of teeth and requirements.
- Whiter smile and improved gum health in 2 weeks.
- Special “teeth whitening” brushing mode.
- Includes USB charging glass and attractive travel case.
- Made in USA.
- Since it’s a high-end toothbrush and one of the best on the market, it comes with a high price.
- For its price, we could expect more features and more superiority to the Flexcare Platinum.
The Sonicare DiamondClean is a sonic toothbrush from Philips. It comes with travel case and USB magnetic charging glass, which is makes handling the toothbrush much easier – especially in the morning. We have read through hundreds of testimonials and reviews that we were able to find online and the only con we could come up across is the high price. But considering that it is a top-end product, its price sounds reasonable.
The DiamondCare improves gum health in just a few weeks and whitens teeth in just 1 week of usage. It is proven to remove up to 5x more plaque than ordinary toothbrush.
5 different cleaning modes: The DiamondClean comes with 5 different cleaning modes to choose from which is quite a lot compared to most other electric toothbrushes.
4 different designs to choose from: This electric toothbrush comes in 4 different designs – Black, White, Amethyst, and Pink. They all cost the same and they share the same set of features.
- Clean – Regular 2 minute all-around brushing mode.
- White – Specialized mode for removing stains.
- Polish – Teeth polishing mode for a brighter smile.
- Gum care – 3 minute gentle brushing mode designed for improving gum health.
- Sensitive – The most gentle mode for sensitive teeth.
Advanced plaque removing with Ultrasonic Technology:
Sonicare technology generates up to 31.000 brush strokes per minute. Ultrasonic speed is much more efficient in driving fluids in hard-to-reach places, resulting in cleaner teeth and mouth.
Have you ever wondered when is the time to buy a new brush? Bristles of Sonicare DiamondClean will slowly fade from blue to white color and let you know exactly when is the time to change brush heads.
DiamondClean has 2 inbuilt timers that will make sure you brush your teeth as long as it is required. Doctors recommend 2 minutes cleaning time, but that time can vary with DiamondClean – depending on chosen cleaning mode.
- Quadpacer: Interval timer that will tell you when is the time to move to another quadrant of your mouth.
- Smartimer: 2-minute timer that makes sure you reach the finish line in no less than 2 minute time.
Compared to Oral B Precision Black 7000
|Oral B Precision Black 7000||Comparison||Sonicare DiamondClean|
|How it looks:|
|► 6 ◄|
Daily Clean, Deep Clean,
Sensitive, Tongue Cleaning
|Cleaning modes:||► 5 ◄|
Polish, Gum Care,
The DiamondClean can be purchased online and you can get it delivered to your doorstep.
Reviews and testimonials
Do you have experience with the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean? Share your review with us down below!
- My rating
The Sonicare DiamondClean is one of the most advanced toothbrushes from Sonicare family. Its patented Sonic technology produces over 31000 strokes per minute and offers 5 different and unique cleaning modes. It's recommended by numerous dentists from all over the world and it has been featured on various TV shows.