- One of the best dental care brands in the world
- Clinically proven to clean up to 93% better than regular dental floss
- 10 water pressure settings (10 to 90 PSI)
- 1200 water pulses per minute
- Recommended for people with braces, implants, veneers and orthodontics
- 6 color-coded tips included in package
- Premium and attractive design
- Some users say it’s too noisy, especially at the start
- Above average price
Let’s face it. Nobody likes to floss. Most people do it for about 2 weeks after they get long lectures from their dentist and never again. But the truth is that plaque between teeth can do much more harm than plaque on surface. This water powered device is simply an easier and more effective way to floss.
The Waterpik Ultra comes from one of the most popular oral irrigators brands in the world. It has received solid ratings from customers from all over the world.
How does it work?
Waterpik Ultra uses pressurized water to remove plaque and bacteria between teeth and along the gum line. Many people don’t feel comfortable with a certain levels of pressure. Some prefer gentle massage and some deep aggressive cleansing.
This is an area where Ultra is in a class of its own with 10 different pressure settings that offer totally customized cleaning experience.
If that’s not enough, Ultra comes with 6 color-coded tips for even better personalized experience.
- Classic Jet Tip (2) – Standard tip, great for all around use
- Toothbrush Tip – General use, convenient for brushing and flossing simultaneously
- Plaque Seeker Tip – Specialized for hard-to-reach places (perfect for people with implants, braces and bridges)
- Orthodontic Tip – Specialized for removing plaque and bacteria around braces
- Pik Pocket Tip – Narrower tip with more focused pressures (great for periodontal pockets and furcations)
What we don’t like about it?
Surprisingly even the best products in this world have their cons. Some users say it is a little bit messy under high water pressure, but this problem gets solved easily once you get used to flossing with water. On top of that, Waterpik Ultra comes with comprehensive manual that saves a lot of those troubles.
If you are looking for the best of the best, then Waterpik Ultra is an oral irrigator that won’t disappoint. Thousands of positive reviews throughout the internet simply can’t lie and when we find a water flosser with more recommendations and with better features, we will most certainly let you know.
- My rating - 9.6/109.6/10
Waterpik is the oldest water flossing brand in the world, so it's not a surprise that their water flossers are among most popular ones in the entire world.