It costs about 50% less than the very best and most expensive Oral B toothbrush and it comes with 3 different cleaning modes to choose from and a pressure sensor.
It’s a great alternative to expensive top-end products and if you haven’t used one before, this might be a good entry level powered toothbrush. It is about 50% cheaper than leading Oral B and Sonicare toothbrushes.
- Recommended by dentists.
- Oscillating/pulsating Oral B technology with 40000 movements per minute.
- Efficient plaque reducing and gingivitis prevention for healthier teeth and gums.
- 3 brushing settings for daily brushing, gum care, and sensitive teeth.
- Compatible with many Oral B brushing heads.
- Whiter smile and improved gum health in 2 weeks.
- A pressure sensor (light indicator) and timer.
- Includes family toothbrush head holder.
- 2-year warranty and 60-days money-back guarantee.
- The rechargeable battery has less capacity than top-end products (only lasts for up to 1 week).
- Louder than some top-end devices in this category.
One of the best products in this price range. With 3 different brushing modes, Professional Care 3000 doesn’t fall much behind top-end Oral B products like Precision Black 7000 in terms of upholding proper hygiene. Despite its low price, Oral B guarantees that it provide whiter teeth and healthier gums in just 30 days of use.
Top Features of the Oral B 3000 Electric Toothbrush
3 cleaning modes:
- Daily Clean – Normal mode, appropriate for every day.
- Gum Care – Massage mode by alternating low and high powered brushing
- Sensitive – Gentle massage mode for people with sensitive teeth.
Advanced plaque removing:
Oral B oscillating/pulsating technology with more than 40.000 brush movements per minute has been clinically proven to effectively remove plaque from the surface of our teeth.
The color of bristles will slowly fade away and remind you when is the time to change your toothbrush head. It is recommended to replace them every 3 months. This model is compatible with other Oral-B brush heads.
Advanced pressure indicator:
Aggressive brushing is the number one cause of gum damages. It can also cause mechanical enamel erosion in the long term, so a built-in pressure sensor really comes in handy. There’s also a light indicator at the back of the brush handle that turns on when too much pressure is applied.
You have a choice to purchase the Oral B 3000 model with the Bluetooth connectivity. This feature allows you to connect your unit to the Oral B app. The said app is a guide and tracking device in one which will help you improve your brushing habits and promote proper oral care at the same time.
Reviews and Testimonials of the Oral B 3000:
Do you have experience with the Oral-B Professional Care 3000? Share your review with us down below!
Oral B Professional Care 3000